Fantasy Basketball League
It's about that time of year again. Basketball is back, and this season is going to be exciting. Will the Lakers dominate despite Kobe's legal battles and knee surgery? Will Lebron James live up to the hype? Will the Knicks get any softer? Yes, no, and probably.
Disagree? Ay...then put your rep on the line and join my fantasy basketball team. If you want to join just email me or shoot me a quick message at the bottom of this post. I'll send you the league id and password. Here's the details so you know what you're getting into:
1. The commitment is for once a week every week until the league ends. You can slack for three weeks, but that's it. I'll have to kick you out to maintain the quality of the league.Play on, players.
2. The custom roster you choose in the draft goes head-to-head against another roster in the league. You rotate the opposing team you go up against every week. Trust me, this way of playing is really fun.
3. Be prepared to make trades. You don't have to do it, but it's rude not to be open to negotiation with the other fantasy GMs. So factor that into your commitment time.
5. I need you to contact me by the end of the week. So hurry!
5. Um...there's a couple more things but I'll tell you over email if you're really that interested.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Fantasy Basketball League:
I would be interested in learning moure about the fantasy basketball league... It's my first time. I guess it can't hurt anything.
All fantasy leagues are cool, but I'm going to play the one at http://www.hoopsavenue.com this year!